Please make note of the following Policies:
Disclaimer: All the views expressed on this blog are entirely personal. I do not claim to be a representative voice of any organization whatsoever. I am not responsible either for the content present on the websites to which I have linked, or for other peopleâ€™s comments on my blog. If you find any material on this blog in violation of someoneâ€™s copyright, kindly bring it to my notice by leaving a comment on the concerned post, and I will rectify the situation quickly.
- Anonymous comments are enabled/allowed. If you don’t want to use your name, then please pick a pseudonym for yourself so that it is easier to distinguish between different anonymous comments.
- This blog is read by a wide variety of readers (or so I believe). Some of them might be offended by abusive words. I personally believe that there is no place for abusive language when one is trying to have a civilized discussion. Therefore, kindly moderate your language.
- As far as possible, please write your comments in English and avoid non-standard abbreviations.
- This blog is not an avenue to promote your own blogs by leaving links in comments. Such comments will be edited/deleted. If you would like me to link to your blog or site, please contact me using the form below and I will happily chat with you about it.
- I reserve the absolute right to edit/delete any comment without giving any explanation whatsoever if I deem it to be offensive in any way.
- If you want your own comment to be deleted, please leave another comment requesting the same and I will delete it as soon as possible.
- If you find someoneâ€™s comment offensive, please bring it to my notice. Please note that I am not obliged to delete it. You may have to slug it out with the author of the comment, preferably on his/her/your own blog.
- These rules are subject to change without prior notice.
License to quote: You are free to quote from any of the posts on this blog. However, if you do so, you must provide a link to the post from which you are quoting, such link is not to be restricted in any way by any “nofollow” or “noindex” tags. Please note that the license to quote does not extend to quoting entire posts. If you wish to quote an entire post, please contact me using the form below or leave a comment (with your email address) on that post with a request for permission to do so, along with your reasons for the same. Quoting an entire post without obtaining such permission from me would be held as a violation of my copyright, even if you link to the original post on this blog.
Contact: To get in touch with me, please use the contact form given below. Your comments will be e-mailed to me. Do not forget to put your e-mail address in the appropriate field.